So, this is how I can boost my mood. Finally found the way..

Hello there....

You don't know me, and I don't know you, but destiny bring you here ;-)
Hope this benefit your life.

==============================

Today Highlight :

This is new record. Not sleeping again after wake up ate 3:00 AM. The thing is I am sleep at 11++ PM yesterday, so for arround 3-4 Hour resting.

I can feel my body exhausting, I know, but I still have spirit to do more. I want to push my self to it's limit.But then at 12:30 PM, because of my exhausted body I feel to like to lying down and suddenly fall sleep after that.

I woke up at 13:30, ah, feel like failed to push my self. And I lose my energy, I want to continue sleeping.But then, before doing that I remember that I have many list task that I need to do. I remember that I want to change, I want to being better. And it will not happen if I do what I usually do, so I need to do something else. And that's clicked my mind, aha..

I need to do something else, usually I will rest, and make my exhausted body as excuse.I need do something else to get my energy boosted again. Then I remember my morning ritual, get some exercise and listening upbeat music.

I take my phone, I search for "upbeat morning music", I try my mind and body sync with music rhythm.I move my body, doing any move or dance that sync with rhythm, enjoying the music, feel the emotion. I added it with some affirmation. "I am ready today.. I am happy today, yeaaah".

This experience make me feel and understand, I know what to do when this thing happen in the next time.My mind experience it, my body feel it, I am grow, being better of my self. One step ahead for being best of my version self.



Activity Review : Today review ...

3:00 = Wake up, take a morning bath, praying shalat
4:00 = Eat Sahur the pray Fajr, read quran and zikr al matsurat.
6:00 = Morning ritual, exercise
7:00 = Go to market, buy raw food and fruit.
8:00 = Doing task, repair window, added it with curtain. Repair door, change door handle.
11:30 = Go to barbershop to shave hair. Back home and fall a sleep. Woke up then pray Dhuhr.
14:00 = Washing cloth, and sandal, pray Ashr and then take a bath. Waiting maghrib while listening preaching.
18:00 = Iftar, pray maghrib, eat, pray isya, pray sunnah
20:30 = Write code, do some task of habitica challenge.

==============================

Thanks for your patient reading until this point. :D
I hope you get your life well, and blessed by God.



Comments

< -->